I offer counselling and psychotherapy online via secure video conferencing and in person at my private practice in London, UK.
As an Integrative therapist, I incorporate a range of techniques from my training and experience to empower you to make the changes you are hoping for. My initial training as a person-centred counsellor has been enhanced by postgraduate study of traditional and contemporary approaches as well as further education in highly effective models including Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
You may have specific goals for which you require short-term counselling or you may wish to enter into longer-term psychotherapy to address broader issues such as:
- Adjustment to a new country, culture, career, community or language
- Exploring patterns of behaviour, addressing communication difficulties and developing healthy relationships
- Improving self esteem and gaining personal and professional fulfilment
- Practical, clear strategies to treat symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Recovery from addictive behaviours and processes
If you would like to schedule a free 20 minute online consultation, please contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time. I look forward to meeting you.